Thursday, January 04, 2007

24

That's the number of pushups I did last night. Yay me!

Tonight is the first night of my spring marathon training group. We'll have a talk from the coach, get our training booklets and do an easy 4 mile run. The weatherman says it's going to be +9 Celcius with a mix of sun and cloud today. Of course, the sun will be gone by the time we get out there, but what a perfect day to start training.

I've decided to do the Forest City Road Races full marathon on Mother's Day this year. I've never done it and 2007 is the race's 25th anniversary, so there will be special commemorative medals. The only drawback is, I don't like the course and I don't think I'll be able to break four hours. This race is in the city where I live, so the route is very familiar to me. This could be an advantage or disadvantage, only time will tell.

No comments: