Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Ramblings

I don't like CSI Miami because the acting is bad and David Caruso annoys me. But today I found a reason to watch it. Apparently there is a drinking game where you take a drink every time David Caruso removes his sunglasses. You can be sloshed 20 minutes into the show.

I go to the gym most weekdays on my lunch hour to either do a quick weight workout or take an aquafit class. I always hop in the shower to rinse off before dressing to go back to work, because nobody likes a stinky co-worker. For the past couple of weeks, the water has been cold to lukewarm, so I just splash around a little bit then get the heck out. But today the water was deliciously hot. I was in there enjoying myself when I heard one of the little old ladies from my aquafit class exclaim, "This water is so warm, I think I'm having an orgasm!" No kidding. This woman must be at least 70 years old. Does she even remember what an orgasm is?

So tonight before our run, Coach says "I shortened the run tonight. Level one goes 5.5 miles, Levels two and three 7, and Level four, 8 miles." So off we went thinking we were getting off easy. Only two problems with that. Coach picked the hilliest route he could find in the city and my Garmin said we went 8.5 miles. Some people were a little cranky when they got finished.

No comments: