Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What's Going On

This is how my week is going.

I helped my son and his girlfriend move in to their new place on Saturday. I'm finding out that I can't drink alcohol anymore. I had a few beers at Chris' place during the move and then I woke up at 2:30 am on Sunday and could not get back to sleep. The same thing happened the weekend before when I had two glasses of wine. What's up with that?

So needless to say, I didn't get up for my planned 14 mile long run on Sunday. I was just too wiped out. Sunday afternoon we went over to Chris' and helped him build his new Ikea furniture.

Work got in the way on Monday, so I didn't get to the gym at lunch. I went after work for my Firm Parts/Awesome Abs class and you won't believe it - I forgot my running shoes. AGAIN.

Yesterday I had a training session at work over lunch, so no gym again. I did manage to go to the track last night for my speed work.

I feel like I'm on a downward spiral this week. I have two more days where lunch is being provided at work, so it's impossible to enter my food intake in to SparkPeople. And I'll be missing my lunch time workouts, and I'll be missing my Friday Body Flow class due to a meeting I have to go to. More on that later. It's exciting but I'm not ready to announce anything yet.

Everyone has one of those weeks every now and again, so I'll just get through it and carry on next week. No big deal. Life happens.

No comments: